The biggest name in the smart phone industry, Apple is expected to launch the upgrade version of their iPhone 7 plus by the end of this year. Apple is keeping their order of 2 years in the sequence of their smartphone devices so the next iPhone 8 will not be in the market since September of 2018. But it is expected that my phone will be launching the upgraded iPhone 7s around September this year.
A lot of fuss have already been created regarding the latest model and a lot of rumors can he heard in the market. As expected, Apple wouldn’t be upgrading most of the specs, however, they are working on the 3D technology.
Besides better 3D touch, iPhone will be launched with OLED screen and a sharper display. Rumors regarding size are also being heard. IPhone 7s is expected to launch at a different size than its predecessors and is expected to be improved. As per camera and processing, it will be like the previous models and hence the durability and reliability. The price has not yet confirmed by the company, however, it is expected to be like the starting price of the previous 7plus model.
Popular Compare Products
- Apple iPhone XI vs Samsung Galaxy A50s
- ROG Phone 2 12GB RAM vs Samsung Galaxy A50s
- Huawei nova 5 Pro vs OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
- Honor 9x vs Honor 9x Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- vivo S1 Pro vs Huawei nova 5 Pro
- Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus vs OPPO Find Y
- Vivo Z5 vs Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G vs Nokia 7.2
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G vs OnePlus 7 Pro 5G