Samsung Galaxy S10 is the 10th phone is Samsung’s S series, marking the tenth anniversary of the series. This phone is the most powerful phone from the company, packed with features to give you an amazing experience. It is the first and only phone in the world to have an ultrasonic finger print sensor which is built in the Infinity O display from Samsung.
The company also did something huge in the camera department by adding 5 cameras to the phone. There is Bright Night mode for better shooting in low light. Having the Snapdragon 85 processor, this phone is the fastest Android device till date.
Design and Display
Samsung Galaxy S10 has dimensions of 5.90*2.77*0.31 inches while it weighs 177 grams. The back part is protected with Gorilla glass and the phone has aluminum fame. There is support for Samsung Pay and Single or Hybrid Dual SIM. Samsung Galaxy S10 is water proof for up to half an hour in 1.5m.
· The Dynamic AMOLED display offers beautiful screen quality with 16M colors.
· The screen is 6.1 inches, shorter than some other phones from the company.
· However, there is 88.3% screen to body ratio to compensate that.
· This device is about over an ounce lighter as compared to iPhone XS which allows you to swipe things with one hand.
· The ultrasonic finger print sensor is next level in biometric security. Simple press the screen in the right place and you’re in.
Platform and Memory
The Samsung Galaxy S10 runs on Android 9.0 Pie and the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. Internal storage of this phone is 128GB or 512GB with 8GB of RAM. In dual sim model, there is a memory card slot share with the sim card which allows expansion of space up to 512GB.
Let us talk about the cameras on Samsung Galaxy S10, which are the most ever seen on a Samsung device. There are a total of 5 camera with features like telephoto zoom and night time shooting.
1. 12MP main shooting camera with variable aperture
2. Another 12MP telephone lens having 2x optical zoom
3. 16MP lens that gives a 123 degree view
4. 10MP dual-pixel shooting lens
5. 8MP lens with depth sensors (f/2.2)
You can take a captivating shot of any view with the ultra-wide lens and optical zoom on the Samsung Galaxy S10. For portraits, there are features like Color Point and Live Focus.
Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S10 with Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S10 has a larger screen at 6.1 inches as compared to S9’s 5.8 inches display.
While Samsung Galaxy S19 has 64GB storage, its successor has 128GB of storage.
Samsung Galaxy S10 has 4100mAH battery that lasted for 13 hours upon testing. It is available in different colors, Prism Black, Prism Blue, Prism Green (around the world except the US), Prism White, Ceramic Black, Ceramic White and Flamingo Pink which is available everywhere except the UK. Samsung Galaxy S10 is priced at $999, Rs140, 000 and 67,000 INR.
The Good about Samsung Galaxy S10
· 4100mAH Battery
· Wireless Charging Share
· Bright Night Mode
· Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor